New Social Security Changes:
As of January 1, 2011, all employees will receive a 2% reduction in their Social Security tax withholdings from 6.2% to 4.2%. This means, in essence, that all employees receive a 2% raise. This change requires that payroll processors update their systems with the new tax withholding tables. If you currently process your own payroll, now is a great time to look into having MainStreet process your payroll for you.
Did you know that 1 IN 3 businesses pay a payroll tax penalty over $800/yr!
Mainstreet payroll will save you time and money!
- Use your time to build your business
- Significantly lower your risk of costly penalties
- Receive year-round recommendations and assistance
MainStreet’s Payroll Packages Include:
- State & Federal Withholdings
- Ready to sign printed checks
- Tax Deposits
- Quarterly Reports
- Year-End Reports
- W-2 & 1099 Form Preparation
- W-4 & I-9 Forms for reporting new employees
Annual packages also include:
- Free beginning consultation
- Free recommendations/service
- 5 Free additional W-2 or 1099 forms to allow for turnover
- Free face-to-face or telephone consultation every quarter (By appointment)
See MainStreet's Payroll Pricing: Innovative, flat rate pricing that includes reports & deposits!
Sign up for MainStreet payroll services: Fill out the form and tell us when to begin!
Contact us with your questions, we're here to make your life easier!